Here are some things you might like to know about me:
- I am a true Bay Area native. I was born in San Francisco, and raised on the Peninsula in the small town of Millbrae.
- I became a REALTOR® in 1999 at the age of 22. My mother, Kathy Wall, was already a successful REALTOR® at the time so I guess you can say I joined the family business.
- I started my real estate career with RE/MAX in a small office on coast in Pacifica. Within a few years with the company, I was awarded their "Rising Star" award.
- Around 2008, I joined Berkshire Hathaway Home Services in San Bruno (formerly Prudential California Realty), and have been with the company ever since.
- Since joining the company I have won numerous awards for my sale's production, and have had the privilege of helping 100s of home buyers & sellers achieve their real estate goals.
- I work as partners with my mother who has been licensed REALTOR for almost 25 years
- We specialize in selling residential properties primarily in San Mateo & San Francisco counties, however we have sold many properties all throughout the Bay Area.
- I truly care about my clients, and treat every sale as if it were my own. My goal is 100% satisfaction for my clients, and 110% effort from me.
- I have lived in the city of San Mateo for over 20 years now. I am married, and have two children (a boy & a girl). When I have free time (which is not too often!), I enjoy spending time with my family, watching sports & movies, and eating of course!
"Homes are my Business, People are my Priority!"